The Car Show benefiting Van Alstyne’s public library happens every year in July. We appreciate everyone who joined us in July 2018! Watch this space for more information on the July 2019 show.
Come show off your custom ride, meet some new friends, renew old acquaintances and enjoy a free country breakfast at the 22nd Annual Friends of the Van Alstyne Library Car Show. Proceeds from the event go to benefit the Van Alstyne Public Library and support its work in the community.
Online Registration is closed – we encourage you to register at the show!
Schedule of Events:
- The day begins with breakfast from 8 – 10 a.m. at the Van Alstyne Community Center located at 262 N. Preston Ave.
- Registration and packet pick-up from 8 – 10 a.m. at the Community Center.
- 10 a.m. flag raising at Dorothy Fielder Park. Vehicles need to be staged at this time in the northeast parking lot across from Dorothy Fielder Park. (NE Corner Main Street & FM 121).
- Judging begins at 11 a.m.
- Awards presented at 12:30 — Mayor’s Choice Award and the Robert “Bob” Bishop Best in Show Award.
- The show will culminate with the much-anticipated traditional Meadowbrook Nursing Home Drive-by to benefit some very appreciative seniors at 1 p.m.
Event entry fee is $15 and can be completed in person the day of the show. All registrants will receive assorted items including a dash plaque and a coupon for a free country breakfast.